30 Jun MEDITATION and BEING CALM.
MEDITATION and BEING CALM.
There are SO many potential results of regularly practicing meditation.
So, if you make it to the end of this list, you have already passed Phase 1: Wanting to know how it can benefit you!
Meditation can create:
– A stronger and better brain! Studies in the effects of mindfulness meditation on the brain have shown increased grey-matter density into the area of the brain, responsible for memory, learning, self-awareness and compassion.
– Releases stress and anxiety allowing more space for positivity and happiness.
– Improved focus and concentration. You will not ‘worry’ as much as you did about the ‘small’ things – that you CANNOT change.
– A healthier heart – meditation has been shown to reduce blood pressure, heart rate, breathing rate and metabolism.
– Better relationships due to a boost in emotional intelligence.
Everyone will experience different effects and at different stages.
Simply try letting go of any goals and just focus on the each single practice.
You will not only feel better but others will enjoy being around you too.
You will exude an aura of beauty in another form.
Calmness is happiness.